1750 watt system Mod Sine Wave
Inverter 1750 watt
The XPower 1750 offers 1750 watts for 5 minutes.1500 watts continuous. 3000 watt surge. On-off switch; 3 AC outlets; LED bar graph displays output power.Only 0.4 amp DC idle draw. Overload, over temp, and over voltage protection. Low voltage alarm and low voltage cut-out. Heavy duty stud connectors for use with BC10-2/0 battery cable. 1 year warranty
I-XPOWER 1750: $335 shipping $18.00
B-T105-RE: This "RE" model has a 5 year warranty. 65 lbs; 10 3/8" x 7 1/8" x 11 3/4" tall; 6v 225 ah
Trojan T-105-RE Batteries & accessories: $150.00 each
Morningstar Tristar Charge Controllers
45 amp model for 12, 24, and 48 volt Systems
THREE-FUNCTION SOLAR CONTROLLER
Morningstar’s TriStar Controller is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation. The controller operates in one of these modes at a time and two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions. The Controller is UL listed and has a 5 year warranty.
Key Features and Benefits
• Large heat sink and conservative design enables operating at full ratings to 45°C. No need to de-rate.
• RS-232 connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control.
• DIP switch provides user with a choice of 7 different digital presets and custom settings via RS-232.
• Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcurrent, high temperature, and overvoltage.
• Larger power terminals and conduit knockouts . Extra space for wire turns. Fits on power panels.
• Connecting battery sense wires and optional remote temperature sensor will improve control accuracy. Constant voltage series PWM algorithm increases battery capacity and life.
• 3 LED’s to indicate status, faults and alarms. Optional meter displays extensive system and controller information, automatic self-test and reset capabilities. Meter connection via RJ-11 phone jack.
• Pushbutton provides manual reset and stop/start battery equalization or load disconnect.
C-TRISTAR 45: 45 amp controller: $165
Solar PV Array 2 X $595.00 = $1090.00
MITSUBISHI MF125 UE
UL Listed 25 year Warranty Polycrystalline Silicon Module
High Efficiency; High Reliability; High Safety
Mitsubishi has applied leading-edge technology from its space-related applications to terrestrial systems to create high performance photovoltaic power-generation systems for an astonishing range of installations. Mitsubishi has successfully produced the first cells that do not require solder coatings. This accomplishment is a milestone in the development of environmentally friendly composite materials.
Solder free; Black surface field structure; Anti-reflective coating; with MC4 multi contact cabling.
7.25 amp each, you could add 1 panel per year until your solar charge amps work for you needs,
All these are avaliable at Backwoods Solar.
I consider this a economy system for a small budget
Price for this , materials only with no cabling = $2500.00
Solar panels carry a 25 year warranty.
Battery's carry a 5 year warranty
Charge Controller a 5 year warranty
Inverter a 1 year warranty.
You would need to have a generator and battery charger for this system. Until more solar amps are added for charging.
and that's the way it is.